My husband has been experiencing blood in his stool since
Proctoscopic examinaton to be done.
Hello and Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice
Until and unless the hemorrhoid is outside anal canal i.e grade 2,3or grade 4 you could observe it visually.To differentiate it from ulcers Proctoscopic examinaton of rectal canal has to be done by a surgeon.Internal hemorrhoodvmiy
Till examination is done if you could see it hanging outside anus apply pereperation H otherwise get him examined.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic pancreatitis and recurring ribs pain
- What causes an itchy red rash around the anus?
- Suggest treatment for chronic vomiting when diagnosed with gastroenteritis
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the ribs
- Is Rabeprazole an effective medication for reflux esophagitis?
- What causes excessive burping and abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest natural treatment for severe acid reflux
- What causes black stool?
- What causes intermittent pain after anal fistulotomy?