My husband had thrush while in the hospital after having
Welcome to ,' Ask a doctor service ,'
Yes , nystatin will definitely help in candidiasis oral thrush .
Once his infection is cured , his taste will return .
Usually thrush or taste loss occur after antibiotics .
He should take some multivitamin antioxidant combination also .
You may add probiotic to his diet .
If you have any further query then you can come back to us with follow up question .
With regards , Dr Varinder Joshi .
If you have any further query then you can come back .
I will help you .
If satisfied then close the thread after giving 5 star rating .
With Regards , Dr Varinder Joshi .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and spasms in the rib cage?
- Is Benadryl useful in treating hives on the stomach as a result of an...
- Is short-term memory loss indicative of a transient ischemic?
- What causes a sharp pain in the lower body midway between shoulder and hip?
- Are bite marks on the body at night indicative of insect bites?
- Is Mahacef or Zenflox more effective at treating diarrhoea?
- What causes a watery and yellowish-brown color ejaculate, reduced libido...
- What causes headache along with the bursting of a blood vessel in the...
- Suggest antibiotics to treat acute bronchitis
- Is compounding sterile preparations of CoQ10, Shilajit and PQQ legitimate?