My husband had a turp procedure done in XXXXXXX In
Probably a fungal infection, more details are needed.
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I can understand your concern.
In my opinion, the red strips on the stomach are not related to the bladder infection.
If you can send me a photo it would be very helpful. You can simply upload/attach it to the 'Reports section' of this webpage only.
A bit more details needed so that I can assist you in details...
Are the red strips on the stomach itchy?
It can be a fungal infection.
Do you have any other chronic health issue such as anaemia or hypertension?
Have you used any medication lately?
It can be a side effect of the medications.
Have you changed the detergent that you wash the clothes lately?
It can be contact dermatitis.
Awaiting your response for further evaluation...
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?