My hands and feet are swollen and somewhat red. I
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. It seems that you have developed contact dermatitis or an allergic reaction to what you were handling. I would request you to upload an image of the affected areas. You can upload the attachments using the facility on the upper right of this page. Alternatively you can email the attachments to YYYY@YYYY with the query id 385714 and my name mentioned in the subject.
I will await your response. Based on your inputs I would guide you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation