My foreskin, at the tip, is dry and sometimes flaky.
Please provide few more details
Thanks for query.
Based on the facts that you have posted you seem to be have facing problem of your foreskin being getting dry and flaky.
I shall be happy if you can post me more details to help me in making precise comments
1)Are you Diabetic ?
2) What is your age ?
3)Is there any collection of white material(Smegma) underneath foreskin
4) Do you have any urinary complains ?
Please do write and feel free to ask if you have more questions I shall be happy to address the same
Mostly it is due to infection of the foreskin (Posthatitis )
Thanks for feedback .
It is mostly due to infection of the foreskin ( Posthatitis)
Take following medications for a week
1) Antibiotic Augmentin twice daily
2) Anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily
3) Topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin to be applied over foreskin and underneath it .
Avoid sexual encounters till it gets cured completely .
Ensure to wash and clean genitals with warm water twice daily .By the way do you have difficulty in retracting foreskin over glans penis ?
It should get resolved over a week .
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?