My feet have vice squeezing pain, along with peeling, and
Kindly asked for some more information- details below
Thank you for asking at "Ask a Doctor" service.
I carefully went through your query and would like to know some more information related to your symptoms:
- for how long have you had these symptoms?
- where exactly on your feet is the pain and the peeling, on the sole or on the dorsum (upper part) of the foot?
- did the pain and the peeling start at the same time, otherwise can you explain how it started?
- how about the peeling on the body, when did it start and where exactly do you have the peeling on the body, is your face and palms and scalp involved?
- is it just peeling or do they develop vesicles or blisters first?
- any other problems like skin lesions (pimples or lumps), redness?
- any other symptoms like joint pains, fever, weight loss, fatigue?
- do you relate your symptom to a certain thing, a certain event or something that might have happened and caused it?
- what did the doctor say about the symptoms, did he give you a diagnosis or some explanation?
- is lyrica helping you with the pain?
- how about the hearing, when did the hearing loss start, is it both sides, did you do an audiograme, what is the result?
- any family member having similar condition now or in the past (the skin problems and the hearing loss)?
I am waiting to hear from you soon. Please copy and paste my questions in your reply and answer underneath each question so you don't forget or miss any of them. I would appreciate if you would upload a picture of the peeled areas on your feet, a picture that has both feet in the view would be very helpful to compare and also a picture or two with the peeling on the body so I can better understand what is going on.
General and Family Physician