My feet have vice squeezing pain, along with peeling, and
Probably a fungal infection, kindly more details are needed.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
There are many medical conditions related to your symptoms.
A photo of the peeling skin would be very helpful through the diagnosis.
More details that I may need to help me through the diagnosis are:
Do you have itchiness at the feet?
It can be a fungal infection.
Do you eat healthy?
It can also be a vitamin deficiency?
Do you have any other medical condition?
It can be a peripheral neuropathy, which is commonly related to other diagnosis such as diabetes.
Do you take any medications?
I will be waiting for your response to be able to help you better.
Meanwhile, I recommend to use an over the counter lotion to reduce the peeling.
You may also use steroid lotion.
For the pain you can use anti inflammatory medication such as Acetominophen 500 mg three tablets a day.
I recommend to keep a good hygiene and eat a healthy diet.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?