My daughter just had baby c-section extra bleeding because uterus
extra bleeding because uterus wasn't tightening fast enough
lost a good amount of blood to make sure its ok to stop future clots and given her
meds to tighten uterus
What is going on. Very frightened
lost a good amount of blood being given blood
Can be treated with medicines, massage and blood transfusion.
Thanks for posting your query.
After a cesarean section, there can be a uterine atony where the uterus does not contract properly that causes a loss of large amount of blood. With the help of proper medicines, the uterus is made to contract. External massage of uterus also help in proper uterine contraction. Blood is transfused to combat the blood loss. She will come back to normal after proper treatment. There no need to worry.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...