My daughter just had a beautiful baby girl. My husband
My husband and I are idiots. We had colds and held one day old baby might have been several hours old.
Pediatrician just saw baby but didn't know this.
Said baby very good!
She sneezes every once in awhile. Pediatrician said normal for babies.
Worried about any problems. My husband and I are idiots.
We have been watching our grandson for what was planned to be 3 nights while she recovered
from c - section. He has cold (28 months old)
Just saw peditrician said to keep him away a little more. It will over a week.
Most, important if my husband and I very close to four hour old baby. Is she alright?
On top of that the my daughter and husband have just gotten colds.
It's common - your pediatrician was right please
Hello...I understand your concern.
It's common to have some amount of cold and nose block in babies and kids.
As long as the not having red flag signs like -
1. Severe respiratory distress
2. Fast breathing
3. Inability to feed
4. Bluish discoloration of lips and nails
5. High grade fever of above 101F
you need not worry.
Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani
So if nothing above showed up in 5 days can I calm down and know we didn't cause any issues.
That's exactly what I meant please
That's exactly what I meant please.
I wish the baby a speedy recovery. If you need any future medical consultation and suggestions, I will be glad to help. You can approach me at the following link.
Once the page opens there will be an option below my image as – ASK ME A QUESTION – click on it.
In this way even in health care magic you can follow up always with a single doctor who knows the history of your kid completely. Please find the link below -
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for viral diarrhea in children
- What causes pain in both the legs of a 4 year old child?
- Suggest treatment for atrial septal defect in children
- What causes bad body odor while suffering from fever?
- What causes eye bleeding while coughing in children?
- Suggest remedy for frequent infections in children
- What causes severe cough, vomiting and stomach pain in a child?
- Is air travel safe while suffering from ear infection?
- Does intake of Wymox help in curing viral fever in an infant?
- Are green diarrhea and pus cells in stool signs of bacterial infection?