My daughter is couple of white spots next to her

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2014
Jan 2014

Dermatologist
Question
My daughter is couple of white spots next to her left eye. She has this for couple of weeks. She is 9 yrs old. I am attaching the pics. Please let me if it needs any medication.
Sun, 11 Feb 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Pityriasis XXXXXXX

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you.
I am Dr kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern and I have viewed the images.
I ll keep a possibility of Pityriasis XXXXXXX which presents as ill-defined, dirty white/ hypopigmented patches, usually on the face.
I suggest application of tacrolimus 0.03%ointment, twice daily. It is to be rubbed in gently. Tacrolimus ointment is a prescription medication and I advice you to talk to your local practitioner for a prescription of the same.