My daughter is brain damaged from birth and recently she
emotional lability and abnormal thinking can occur in some persons
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
Depakote can cause emotional lability and abnormal thinking in 6% of persons according the medscape professional drug website which lists all of the possible side effects and their percentages.
Emotional lability and abnormal thinking can cause excessive anger and other abnormal emotional reactions.
Since her seizures are infrequent, you may want to consider discussing her reactions and dose with her doctors to see if they can make any adjustment.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?