My daughter is 47 and she is having crawling skin
about your daughter's health;
Hello and thank you for asking!
I can understand your concern regarding to your daughter's health.
It may be an allergic reaction, infection, thyroid pathologies or rheumatologic pathology.
To have a better idea of the skin lesions you mentioned, it would be better to attach a picture of them. You would also check her body temperature three times a day and give information about it.
I do not know if she has seen any physician during this time, but a detailed clinical examination and the below blood tests would help:
-Full blood count and ESR
-Proteine C reactive
-TSH,ft4 and ft3
-Liver and renal function tests (AST,ALT,GGT, urea and creatinine).
Please attach the above mentioned information and the results of the blood tests, for further suggestions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blurred vision, digestive issues and dizziness when...
- What causes weight gain and heat intolerance while on Synthroid,...
- Suggest treatment for weight gain when diagnosed with adrenal fatigue
- What causes hyperthyroidism?
- What are the side effects of long term intake of Aspirin?
- What do anxiety and palpitations and TSH level of 3.0 indicate?
- Suggest the ideal dosage for vitamin D supplement
- What causes increased weight gain with abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and dizziness in a hypertensive person
- What are the possible effects of switching from Humalog to Novolog?