My daughter is 21 yrs old and in the past
Possible fungal skin infection.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
It would be better if you attach a photo of the rash.
Taking count of symptoms and also the fact that she is an athlete I think it can be a fungal infection of skin caused by candida.
She can use topical antifungal creams such monistat or clotrimazole over it.
Also reducing the excess moist from skin is important like changing wet clothes soon, wearing cotton cloths, use gently soap to clean it and dry skin properly after washing.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.