My daughter is 13months old.for last 10days she is not
In last 10days she drinks 150 ml packet milk. And 2 3 spoon of any food and one fourth banana.
She takes breastmilk in night.
Her food intake has gradually decreased in 1 month.
She is on iron drops and multivitamin drops.
She is generally seems happy but mostly hovers around me.
What could be reason
And yes her 4 teeth..I dont know names but besides canine are coming little bit emerged ..already she has 4 upper front 4 lower front teeth.
What could be reason. Pls suggest
Don't worry if otherwise she is active and not having other symptoms
Thanks for asking on this platform
I have gone through the query and do understand your concern.
I won't get overly worried for change in feeding pattern if otherwise she is active, passing urine/motion and does not have any other issues like fever, loose motion etc.
For this age the teething pattern is normal. I would suggest you to continue the multivitamin and iron supplementation.
Try frequent small feeds. You can give different variety of food like khichdi, sooji halwa, kheer, mashed apple cooked with milk etc. You can add sugar or salt for better palatability.
Transient change in feeding pattern is quite common and usually settles within few days.
Watch for any abnormal symptoms and if you notice any please consult your pediatrician.
I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of poisoning in a child?
- Suggest treatment for severe cough and fever in a child
- What causes cough, fasciculation, nasal congestion and fever?
- Can an infant be fed with castor oil to cure colic?
- What causes painful red blisters on tonsils?
- Suggest remedy for neck swelling in a child
- Suggest remedy for constipation in children
- Suggest remedy for persistent dry cough and cold in a child
- Suggest remedy for severe fever and cough in a child
- Suggest remedy for headache, dizziness and vomiting