My daughter had a vaginal delivery 4 years ago. Since
She stopped taking all medications and after almost the first two years her inflammation went down and her pain was greatly reduced. She had relief for almost a year and a half. About 6 months ago she created a vaginal tear from sitting on a car seat pad and all her symptoms started all over again including not being able to sit because of all the pain . What do we do? She’s only 36 and has a 4 year old and has no quality of life. She is XXXXXXX so sex or any insertion other than internal medications does not happen.
Antibiotics and anti inflammatory medicines will help.
Thanks for posting your query.
The pain in the labia that she has is due to the inflammation. She needs to start with proper antibiotics, boric acid and oral anti inflammatory medicines again to get a relief. It is best to consult a gynecologist and get a vaginal swab culture done before starting with the antibiotics. Local estrogen gel will help in reducing the dryness and inflammation in the area. Other genital infections like Herpes also needs to be ruled out after proper tests.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...