My clitoris is itchy and irritated and a little red
It could be due to fungal infection.
Thanks for trusting us about your healthcare.
I have gone through your history and understand your concern.
It could be due to fungal infection caused by fungus.
You should take antifungal medicine for the same.
Keep the area dry and clean and drink a lot of warm water and eat lots of vegetables and fruits.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
No most likely not a serious issue.
Sorry for the delay in my response.
It is due to fungal infection and over the counter antifungal is available in medical store without any prescription.
No need to worry about it, not a very expensive treatment.
Hope you found it useful
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?