My Sister in law age 24. January 2017 she had
Can be due to poor dietary intake and mental anxiety.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have seen all the attached reports. Her blood reports, urine test and stool test are all normal. Only the ultrasound scan shows a small hemorrhagic cyst in the ovary. The gastric problem headache, etc are problems related to mental tension and anxiety. Proper treatment can help in controlling these symptoms. The sudden weight loss needs proper diet control, multivitamin supplements, overall mental well being and some detailed investigations in case further weight loss is noted. She also needs to consult a general physician for proper supplements that she needs and protein rich diet with healthy exercise to maintain a good health.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...