question-icon

My Sister in law age 24. January 2017 she had

Posted on Sat, 2 Mar 2019
Question: My Sister in law age 24. January 2017 she had c section for her child. After that she continuously suffering from several problems. It's started with some cyst infection, after that she reported about severe gastric problem like she can't digest properly, toilets not clear mucas with stool pain in the right side stomach. This all started mid 2017. Then she undergone several doctors but not relief from her suffering. Now days she loose more than 10kgs and looks quite sick as well. Also she said her head spinning all the time. Please help me how to procced with her problem. Her husband is totally frustrated with her and she's saying all the time I'm gonna die. Please help.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Can be due to poor dietary intake and mental anxiety.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have seen all the attached reports. Her blood reports, urine test and stool test are all normal. Only the ultrasound scan shows a small hemorrhagic cyst in the ovary. The gastric problem headache, etc are problems related to mental tension and anxiety. Proper treatment can help in controlling these symptoms. The sudden weight loss needs proper diet control, multivitamin supplements, overall mental well being and some detailed investigations in case further weight loss is noted. She also needs to consult a general physician for proper supplements that she needs and protein rich diet with healthy exercise to maintain a good health.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN