My Seman Analysis Test on 16feb 2019.txt at Dr. Lal
Hi I am 41 years old could you please refer my semen analysis report below and tell me the chances for fertility.
Liquefaction at 37centigrade - 30.00 minutes
Volume - 3.00 mL
Appearance - Viscid opaque
Colour - Whitish
Viscosity - Slight
pH - 7.5
Total Sperm Concentration - 64.00 million /mL
Percentage Motility - 65.00 %
Grade A (Progressive motile) - 40 %
Grade B (Non-Progressive motile) - 25 %
Grade C (Immotile) - 35 %
Vitality - 78.00 %
Agglutination - Negative
Pus Cells - 4-5 /hpf
Red Blood Cells - Nil /hpf
Epithelial Cells - Few /hpf
Normal Morphology - 68.00 %
Abnormal Morphology - 32.00 %
(a) Head Defects - 12 %
(b)Neck & Midpiece - 10 %
(c) Tail Defects - 10 %
Semen Fructose Qualitative - Positive
kindly explain the test report and chances and medications for me to be able to have a child soon.
Thanks in advance.
Your semen analysis report is absolutely normal and you can DEFENETLY father a child if your wife is normal. Feel free to ask your doubt with more details.
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?
- Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?
- What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?
- What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?
- What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?
- What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?