My Male child Age : completed one month drinks milk
Vomits the Milk from his Nose and Mouth after some time. Please guide is their any problem and Suggest us
Proper burping needed
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. Let me first ask whether the baby is exclusively breast fed or whether formula feeds are being given. Babies often regurgitate when overfed especially when on formula feeds. In such a case switching back to breast milk should provide relief. You should burp the baby for at least 15-20 mins after each feed. All you need to do is to hold the baby head end elevated for this duration. The extra air taken causes distention and hence facilitates the regurgitations that you describe. Proper burping will ensure its escape and the milk will not regurgitate back from the stomach to the food pipe, thus providing relief.
Feel free to write back.
We will follow Burping .
Any other suggestions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever