My Male child Age : completed one month drinks milk
Vomits the Milk from his Nose and Mouth after some time. Please guide is their any problem and Suggest us
It is not vomiting - it's regurgitation
Hi...I am sorry for the baby's symptoms.
This cannot be termed as vomiting. I feel that this is a simple regurgitation.
It's very common for kids who drink milk eagerly to have this condition.
As long as the baby's weight gain is appropriate, you need not worry please.
The only other rare possibility is a cleft palate.
I suggest you discuss this possibility with your baby's pediatrician please.
Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for viral diarrhea in children
- What causes pain in both the legs of a 4 year old child?
- Suggest treatment for atrial septal defect in children
- What causes bad body odor while suffering from fever?
- What causes eye bleeding while coughing in children?
- Suggest remedy for frequent infections in children
- What causes severe cough, vomiting and stomach pain in a child?
- Is air travel safe while suffering from ear infection?
- Does intake of Wymox help in curing viral fever in an infant?
- Are green diarrhea and pus cells in stool signs of bacterial infection?