My 70 year old wife woke up to a stabbing
Please give additional information
Thanks for our query, albeit short.
Please provide additional information for me to assist better:
Is this the first time she is getting this?
Any urinary symptoms like burning urination, frequency, blood in urine?
Any increase in pain on movements of the back?
Is there an increase in pain on pressure locally, any swelling or so?
Any radiation of pain to the abdomen, pelvic area or left lower limb?
Does it mean nausea and/or vomiting by ''sick to stomach'' or is it a pain in abdomen? Any bloating/gases?
Awaiting your feedback.
Meanwhile, please give any painkiller if you have got and apply any rubefacient (which provides warmth on application) liniment/ointment. Resting in a lying down position would be better.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...