My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
Tday she's having difficulty in drinking water also. Plz help
Hii. I am really sorry for the incident. Please consult an ENT surgeon and
Hii. I am really sorry for the incident. Please consult an ENT surgeon and as Gastrosurgeon. They should check the larynx and food pipe with the help of endoscopy. In the meantime continue the antibiotic,an antacid,betadine gargle. Encourage drinking plenty of water. Avoid hot food. Try to give cold liquids. Monitor her urine output. Do a chest X ray. If she complains of breathing difficulty then take her to emergency department. If she can't take orally then she needed to be admitted. Hope she will get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a