My 11 year old son is complaining that his testicles

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 20 Dec 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: My 11 year old son is complaining that his testicles hurt. He has not experienced any trauma forces in the groin area. I also know it is not an STD because he is a virgin. What do you suspect is the problem?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Need to consult qualified Urologist

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

Based on the facts that you have posted the pain in testicles that your son has could be due to infection (Orchitis ) However the diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination by a qualified Urologist .

Consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
3) Ultrasound Scanning of scrotum

Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.