Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Moody, depressed, tension, chest look like small breasts. Smoking, erection problems. Help

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1851 Questions
Iam XXXXXXX XXXXXXX thapliyal,i have many problems iam getting married soon , iam earning well, but my mind is getting troubled with my job security,iam earning well but i dont have much work to do in office so i get frustrated most f the time,
i do mastrubate regaularly watcing porn and i used to smoke when i mastrubate coz it gives me extra concentration and arrousal to my mindas i think,i have girlfriend and we are getting married very soon. she had a past and and i used to abuse her so many times ,i used to abuse in my family also, most of the time i think iam in a wrong proffesion, i want to do something with keeps me happy, but after some time i forget about the idea, i dont have friends, i dont talk too much with people,my dad was in army so i dont have permanent friends ,i feel very alone ,i used to talk to my girl friend 2 to 4 housrs a day, in which most of the time we argue and i abuse her,related to her past, coz we have distance relationship and when ever we had very XXXXXXX fight, she used to talk to her ex boyfreind, and she used to him like she is his girlfrind. from cuople of months she said she never talk to him,i used to be in cabin with dim lights ,and prefer to be alone. except my girlfriend i dont talk too much socially, i feel unsatisfied with my future, ihave incomplete education. iam very moody kind of guy, i dont know some time what iwant to do icant do that like doing something creative,i always think negative part of it,and my effort get lost. i hair are falling so i have tension of that, my cheast look like small breast, so get in tension,than i think i should do some surgery with my cheast but than i fear that,something might get wrong with my body working. some time i get very curious to know who is muhhamad ,does lord XXXXXXX really existed, are there any proof of lord XXXXXXX is really there is a dwarkaa inside sea, i get very curious about this,and suddnly i dont know my mind or my heart say that u must go in the field of archialogy,andi get serious about it than i think ohh its too late for me iam getting married , i have to start from zero,some time watching a brriant movie i think i must be director, a=than same thoughts start comming, to my mind, whenever i want to tell somebody about something i really feel people are not intrested to listen.i had sex with girlfriend i had long foreplay sex but as soon as start my intercource i get ejacuted after 1 minute. my girlfriend was telling to do it again but it dint erect.i smoke regularly 6 to 7 cigrett daily.ocaasionly drinker.
Iam a graphic deziner, please help me out .
Regards, XXXXXXX

Posted Wed, 19 Sep 2012 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 13 hours later
Thanks for your query.

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Important aspects of your query are:
•     28 year old male
•     Prefer to remain alone
•     Complaints of: masturbation, anxiety, frustration, frequent fight with girlfriend, social isolation, excessive multiple worries, excessive thinking, poor concentration, indecisiveness and Premature ejaculation.

You case is interesting and but difficult too considering multiple problems. I will try to give my best effort to help you in this problem.

First you should accept your girlfriend's past. It is not good to fight about her past as you are in relationship with her in spite of its knowledge. The other reason of fight may be that you are getting your stress and frustration getting out on her.

Regarding masturbation it is normal to masturbate before marriage or in absence of marriage. You can masturbate 3-5 times in a week with hygiene. But try to stop smoking as it affect whole body badly.

From your description symptoms of anxiety, social anxiety and depression are present. Around 4-5% normal population tend to develop symptoms of anxiety and depression. It occur due to decrease SEROTONIN in brain.

Other symptoms of anxiety and depression which may or may not be present in your case: nervousness, restlessness, mild irritability, excessive worry regarding own health/existence of god, tremor, muscle spasm, heaviness in body, easy fatigability, headache, sleep disturbance, palpitation and dry mouth.

Anxiety also lead to premature ejaculation. In most of the cases this problem solve with management of anxiety and with experience in sex.

Following measures will help you in management:

•     First remember your situation is not permanent and will solve in few weeks if you follow my advice
•     Make structured daily routine so that you can save time for yourself, for friends and for important activities
•     Eat adequate food, fruits and drink juice.
•     Do not take much stress at workplace.
•     Start morning walk and aerobic exercises.
•     Talk frequently with friends and family members in spite of disinterest.
•     Most important visit psychiatrist so that he can counsel you and prescribe medicine for anxiety and depression to regulate SEROTONIN in brain. Now very good medicines available for depression. People life changes within weeks of treatment

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Moody, depressed, tension, chest look like small breasts. Smoking, erection problems. Help 4 hours later
Hi ,

I got your answer,u talk about medicine. to regulate serotonin in brain.
can you prescribe medcines.

Regards, XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 38 minutes later

Thanks for follow up,

I can understand your concern. But we can not advice these medicines on online platform due to ethical reasons and it is not good for patient also.

As medicines type and doses differ patient to patient which need in person general evaluation and mental status examination. You can visit nearby psychiatrist or me for further in person evaluation and prescription.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor