Miscarriage, cramping, bloated stomach. Pregnancy test negative. Why is the uncomfortable stomach feeling?
Thanks for the query
From what you have explained to me it looks like you are suffering from dyspepsia or otherwise called gastritis. It could be due to the stress you are in right now. I would suggest you to XXXXXXX your physician for a prescription of Pantaprazole which has to be taken in the morning on an empty stomach for a week. The other things are
1. To eat on time and not to skip meals
2. Avoid spicy food and too much coffee
3. To sleep on time and adequaltely
I hope I have answered your query, if you have no further queries please accept my answer.
I wish you a speedy recovery
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Positive pregnancy test bled after cycle bloated stomach implantation bleeding
- Bloated stomach thrush cramps
- Bloated stomach in early pregnancy
- Negative pregnancy test but miscarriage
- Bloated stomach pregnancy test negative no missed periods
- Bloated stomach belching feel uncomfortable
- Remedy for bloated stomach after miscarriage
- Negative pregnancy test but stomach cramps
- Had miscarriage pregnancy test negative missing periods stomach ache pregnant
- Bloated stomach 3 weeks after miscarriage
- Blood test showing abnormal WBCs, neutrophils, lymphocytes, alkaline...
- Sperm test found to have very severe oligoteratozoo with severe...
- Pain in back. Is cold the cause & what medication?
- Advised for gall bladder, hydrosil and prostrate gland enlargement...
- Dizziness, pressure in ears and noise while swallowing after child...
- Blurred vision, pain & dry eyes,flashing lights in eye, menopausal &...
- Old and out of shape. Heart rate races after strenuous exercise. Use a...
- My urine really stinks. Why would this happen?
- Pain in the head, pulsing sound in ears, back pain. Serious issue?
- Sore and achy around heart. Fluctuates throughout the day. Why would...