Mild fever with leg ache, did go for trek, quit smoking. Are these related ?
I have mild fever ranging 99-101continously for past three days. I also had leg muscle ache for first 2 days. I am not sure what is the cause for it. I came from a expedition( rafting, trecking, camping) and after i came back i quit smoking( been smoking since past 8 years). I dont know if the muscle pain is because of my trecking, or if the fever is due to side effect of quit smoking. I also suffered from typhoid 1 yr back. That time at the begining it was same symptoms of low fever, i m woried that can it be typhoid again.
Thanks for the query.
Your muscle pain could be due to trekking or due to fever also.
Fever is not related to your quitting of smoking.
Your symptoms of fever suggest a possibility of some bacterial infection or could be typhoid also.
You consult your doctor and get the required investigations like CBC,blood culture and urine routine and microscopic.
Any further treatment can be decided after the investigations report.
Till then you can take tablet paracetamol for your fever or body ache.
I hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any further query.
Thanks and best of luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Quit smoking ear ache
- Rashes and fever due to quitting smoke
- Can quitting smoking make cause a fever
- Ache in legs when quitting smoking
- Fever after quitting smoking
- Have quit smoking have cold fever sore throat normal
- Headache slight fever quit smoking
- Quitting smoking and restless legs
- Quit smoking mild fever
- Low grade fever quit smoking
- Sudden weight gain, lower back pain. Need help
- Pressure inside ear and pain. Have herniated disk. MRI and ultrasound...
- Elevated levels of ALT and protein in urine. Should I be concerned about...
- Infant has large belly button. Is there a hernia belt appropriate for...
- Do I have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Done C-peptide test. Want to know...
- Dark circles below eyes. Have seven hours sleep. What measures can be...
- Taking immunosuppressants for Crohn's disease. Runny nose, congestion,...
- What can get rid of bad nose smell?
- Child has fever, dizziness, red cheeks, bug bite on cheek, no head or...
- Sneezing during variance in weather in Pune. Can you please help?