Medicine for premature ejaculation?

Dr. Kiran Kumar

Posted on Fri, 4 Jan 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Question: Hi iam 19 years old my height is 5.10ft and weight is 73 kg.i have problem that is my sperm comes out with in 5 seconds.so can u please tell me about any medicine?i am so worry about it..my email id is YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 16 hours later
Dear Friend,

Based on your symptoms, it is likely that you are having a situation called Premature Ejaculation.

Please note that I have used the term "Situation" and not disease.

It is usually due to many reasons. Anxiety, lack of stimulation/sex for long, repeated learned behaviour, insufficient arousal, muscle tension and so on. It is not due to any defeciency of the body.

There are no specific drugs for such conditions. Treatment usually involves, behavioural therapy. There are many techniques described. The start-stop technique, squueze technique, mental distraction, puborectalis exercises and so on.

It will be difficult to go into the details of the management. I will send accross an ebook, which will help you improve your performance. I am certain that you will improve yourself after going through the book which i am sending across to you after this reply.

Wish you the best.

Warm Regards,

Dr Kiran

Follow up: Dr. Kiran Kumar 22 minutes later
But before that was not like this and now whenever I touch my dick I feel like my sperm is coming out and sometimes without touch I feel like this.
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 1 hour later

Hope you do not have any pain or irritation. It is quite rare for sperm to come out without stimulation.

There is some thing called precum. It is prostatic secretions. Sometimes, it comes out by itself even without any stimulus. Or there is possibility of infection.

Be reasured as of now.

Would request you to go for urine and semen test to evaluate for any infection. It is not common though, but better to rule out.

Please get back if you need any furher information.

Warm regards,

Dr Kiran

Follow up: Dr. Kiran Kumar 11 minutes later
Ok doc thanks and can u also tell me some natural things like fruits,vegitables which are good for long time sex.please
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 2 hours later
Dry fruits such as apricot, cashews help. Especially to improve sperm quality and it is scientifically proven.

Take lots of vegetables.

Other than this there in not much correlation.

Warm regards.

Dr Kiran
Follow up: Dr. Kiran Kumar 23 hours later
And doc my dick is not standing like before iam trying to stand it but its not my mind is thinking about sexy things?whenever iam trying to stand it my mind goes somewhere else.plese help me or tell me about any medicine.
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 7 hours later
Dear Friend,

You are just 19 years.
There are no medical conditions which causes such a situation.

It is most likely due to anxiety. If you worry excessively also, this can happen.

Be reassured.

Ther are medicines which we use in people who have weak erection. Such are used mainly just prior to having sex. I would advice against any medicine for you at this time.

Relax. Give some time. It should recover soon.

If you are concerned, sildenafil can be used one hour prior to having sex.

Dr Kiran
Follow up: Dr. Kiran Kumar 2 days later
And doctor I forget 1 thing to tell you that is I have to many veins on my dick may that is why my dick is not standing so give me any solution.please
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 6 hours later
Dear friends,

The veins on the surface of the Penis have nothing to do with the erection.
Please be reasured. It is a natural state that your veins are many. It does not require any treatment.
Trust me...

Warm regard,

Dr Kiran
Follow up: Dr. Kiran Kumar 1 hour later
Then tell me 1 Thing why my dick is not standing like before.(before when I saw to any nice girl then my dick was stand) but not now.is it becouse my age is changing.(I mean I am becoming reliable)
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 3 hours later
Dear Friend,

There is sometimes changes in the level of arousal and the threshold for arousal.
At times, a sight is enough. At other times, it might not.

It is not due to your age. You are 19 and it does not occur at this age.

Ther could be other reasons such as over stimulation, stress, anxiety and depression.

I would request you to wait for at least 4 weeks. Reduce your frequency of self stimulation. I am hopeful that the situation would change by then.

Dr Kiran.
Follow up: Dr. Kiran Kumar 7 days later
Doctor help me in this case before I was ok I used to finish my cum more than minute but from 1 year my cam finishing time is going less and now that is just 5 seconds please doc I am so worry about it and if u will give answer in Hindi that will be good
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 25 hours later
Dear Friend,

I understand what you ar going through.
As I have said earlier, it is due to habituation.

You will need to strengethen your puborectalis muscle. The ebook which I have nailed has the details of the pubic muscle exercise which you must do to strengthen the control.

Please read and follow that. It will take a little time. However, you will certainly have good response.

Warm regards,

Dr Kiran
Follow up: Dr. Kiran Kumar 1 minute later
But doctor is there any book available in hindi?
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 31 minutes later
My friend,

It is quite difficult to get a book in hindi.
Give me a day or two.
I shall try to get one for you..

Warm regards,

Dr Kiran

Follow up: Dr. Kiran Kumar 4 minutes later
Thanks doc and doc i Used a Jamaican stone for long time sex and its work is it natural.

Doc I mean is it ok for health(Jamaican stone)
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 2 days later
Dear Friend,

The Jamaican stone is ok for health.
However, it is not scientific.

Since you say that yours is not standing well, it will be better that you must consult an Urologist.
A penile doppler test will be recommended to find out the cause.

Please consult an Urologist asap.

Dr Kiran
Follow up: Dr. Kiran Kumar 1 hour later
Doc will not my body recover it automatically?if yes then with in how long time?

Did u get that book in hindi??
Dear XXXXXXX,

It is difficult to get thebook in Hindi..
Dont worry. Your situation should recover soon.

However, please consult an Urologist such the if there is an underlyingcause, it can be addresed.

Warm regards,

Dr Kiran
Follow up: Dr. Kiran Kumar 17 minutes later
Doctor as h know I can't share that problem with my friends and parents r in India so please tell me everything truth if there will be any underlying cause then is there any cure for this or that's impossible to recover
Dear Friend,

I can assure you that the problem indefinitely reversible. A cause is identified in only very few circumstances. Since your problem has started recently, it is better you must consult an Urologist.

Pleae feel free to do that. You have a long way ahea. Otherwise, it will affect you psychologicaly too.

Dr Kiran