Medicine for hot flashes and unbalanced homeostasis

Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta

Posted on Sat, 29 Dec 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: what medicine can be taken ffor hot flashes unbalanced homeostasis or to ccool my body down from hot flasshes HEAt caused by the herpes virus
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
Normally pain associated with herpes infection can be managed by OTC pain killers like ibuprofen or aspirin but many times pain or associated hot flashes can't be managed by these OTC pain killers and then you have to use specific medicines like tricyclics anti depressants,gabapentin etc,but these medicines are prescription based and hence you have to consult your doctor or the prescription.
You must consult your doctor and not take it lightly as this pain may become chronic if not treated properly.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks