Medication for foreskin splits?
Thanks for your query.
The foreskin splits are usually traumatic and are painful as they irritate sensitive nerve endings in the foreskin.
The splits usually heal on their own within few days , sometimes they may get infected delaying the healing associated with increase discomfort.
Application of Ointment Neosporin twice daily will reduce pain ans also prevent infections of the split skin.
Do not handle the affected area often, this can lead to infection.
Hope I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for foreskin infection
- Medical foreskin blocked gland
- Drugs/medication for foreskin injury
- Drugs/medication for Difficulty retracting foreskin
- Drugs/medication for foreskin inflammation
- Drugs/medication for foreskin balanitis
- Foreskin infection medical term
- Medication for wounds on foreskin
- What is best medication for a sore foreskin
- Medication for cracked foreskin due to warts
- White hair on infant's head. What is the cause for this?
- Burning pain in stump after left leg amputation, sciatic nerve surgery....
- Masturbation addiction, semen leakage, genitourinary infection
- Pain the the chest bone. Stopped Mercillon pills after long term use....
- Fever, nausea, stomach pain and diarrhea. Took paracetamol. History of...
- MRI showing diffuse bulge of the discs, excessive fat deposition ,...
- Child having worm shaped growth spreading in the legs. Started as a...
- Hyper-extended wrist, bruised and swollen. Been wearing splint on thumb...
- Constant tiredness, instantaneous drain effect, stomach pain, SGOT, SGPT
- Pinching feeling in chest, erratic heartbeat. Why?