Medication for diarrhea
Thanks for posting your query.
I understand, your wife has AIDS, and is sufferring from watery motions 6-8 times a day.
You can give her over the counter medicine like Lomotil available anywhere, twice a day for loose motion. You can also give T. Omeprazole if she has any associated gastritis or burning in stomach.
Try to avoid milk and any spicy foods. She can take buttermilk, well mashed rice, carrot soup, soyamilk and black tea, all of which will settle her intestines fast. But if she does not improve, do see your doctor to rule out an infection since she is sufferring from AIDS.
I hope, I have answered your query. Please write back to me if you have further queries and wis you and your wife good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sample of medical certificate in diarrhea
- Suggest medication for sickness and diarrhea
- Need medication for diarrhea
- Drugs/medication for constipation then diarrhea
- Medications for diarrhea for 7 yrs old
- How to stop diarrhea caused by medication
- Drugs/medication for Diarrhea
- Medication for burping and diarrhea
- Suggest medication for diarrhea
- Diarrhea and vomiting need medication