Male patient, age 31yr, H/o Cataract surgery of left eye
Please advise about the prognosis of this case.
Thanks for posting the query
You'll have to get vision check up done once. kindly consult opthalmologist once and get the eye examination done.
Some vision corrections would be needed even after cataract surgery for which spectacles would be suggested after examining the eyes.
Any issue do follow up
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?