MRI suggests presence of soft plaque. Angiography came clear. Advise
Welcome to Health Care Magic
Why was the investigation done?
If you are symptomatic, go for cardiac catheterisation ad coronary angiography, with a view for possible intervention...That is the gold standard...
A soft plaque is prone for rupture / and hence the risk even at lower ranges....
When calcified, it becomes hard and is obstructive at 70 % and beyond...
Life style changes - diet and exercise - help.
Aggressive reduction of Lipids helps. Statins are especially useful - they have actions beyond cholesterol reduction...
Blood thinners help - may be you are on? - after valve replacement / if not start on anti-platelet agent like aspirin.
Wishing speedy recovery
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Losing consciousness chest heaviness angiography suggested is it needed
- Angiography suggested after heart attack need suggestions
- Clears plaque in penis
- Is soft plaque reversible
- Causes of soft plaque in arteries
- Ecg report is normal but doctor suggest for coronary angiography
- Mri suggests presence of soft plaque angiography came clear advise
- Suggested thallium scan after angiography too significance
- Reduce soft plaque in artery
- Fluorescein angiography suggests retinitis pigmentosa cure or treatment