MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the treatment?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for fractured distal fibula
- What treatment should be done for zygomatic fractures
- What is the least invasive treatment for fracture
- Non displaced pelvic fracture treatment
- What are the possible treatments for tribal plateau fracture
- Non displaced fibula fracture treatment
- What are the alternate treatment options for traumatic patellar fracture
- Treatment for hairline fracture in knee
- Treatment of displaced rib fractures
- What are the possible treatments for an fractured ankle
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?