Lumps in the vagina, discharge, chances of genital warts

Dr. Rhea Chanda

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 30 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Question: help. ive found lots of little dangley lumps that are in my vagina(around by my hole).i didn't notice until it come sore down there. also don't know if its related but i have started to have a really thick like paste discharge that doesn't smell but lots of it . would be grateful if you could help.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 47 minutes later

You may have developed genital warts. These are most often sexually transmitted. If there is a thick discharge then other vaginal infection too are considered as possibilities.

I suggest you to consult a gynecologist for a physical examination. Perhaps you need battery of test (complete std profile) to rule out possible infections. Antibiotic therapy is entailed.

I encourage you to get the tests done as early as possible.

Hope my answer is informative and adequate. If there are any more queries, I am available to address them.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad