Lump on inner labia
Proper antibiotics will help.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.
The small swelling that you have noticed is likely to be due to a bartholin's cyst or folliculitis. Since it is painful, it suggests an infection in the area. This needs proper antibiotics in addition to anti inflammatory pain killers to control the infection. You can start with Aleve and get proper antibiotics after consulting your gynecologist. You can also apply a topical antibiotic like Neosporin H ointment for relief.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Do attend ER if swelling becomes more painful.
Thanks for writing again.
You can start with topical antibiotic and pain killer and see if it helps. In case the swelling and pain increases then it is best to attend an ER and not wait till 5th for further treatment.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen lump on inner left labia
- Noticed a hard lump on the inner labia
- Swollen painful lump on inner labia
- Large lump on inner labia with swelling
- Swollen inner labia with large lump
- Tiny pin prick lumps on inner labia
- Lump on my inner labia puss
- Labia lump clitoral hood lump
- Causes of inner labia lump
- Hard lump on inner labia
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...