Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
Thanks for posting your query.
Can you please attach some photo of it? You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.
Also please answer to these queries.
Is this tumour movable? Is there any redness? Do you suffer from shortness of breath, is there any pain during breathing, do you have fever?
Most likely it might be sebaceous cyst. It is a benign disease. It is painless as long as the pus does not occur inside. After pus occurrence, it becomes very painful, and the pain can radiate when nerves are irritated. It is easily treatable by surgery excision, however when it is inflamed, it’s hard to radically excise it, so it can regrow.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain and lump in lower left back
- Lump in lower chest and into back
- Painful lump on 7th rib n back
- Painful mobile lump lower back
- Sore rib and lower back pain
- Lump in throat and lower back pain
- Lump on lower back between ribs
- Lump on lower back rib
- Rib pain in lower left back
- Lower back rib cage pain
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?