Low BP, CFS, dysautonomia, causes, treatment
Thanks for your query ,
Yes, the low Blood pressure could also be due to heart problems . Other conditions like Dysautonomia also may have to be considered when general fatigue is coupled with low blood pressure.
I would be able to come to a most probable diagnosis if you can help me by providing some more details into your problem like :
1) Do you have palpitation ( feeling ones heart beat without touching the chest )?
2) Increased pulse rate ?
3)Did you ever had black outs / fainting episodes in the past ?
4)Do you have symptoms like Excessive thirst,Lightheadedness, dizziness or vertigo ,Feelings of anxiety or panic,muscle or joint pains,chest pain etc ?
5)Have you got your BP checked regularly , how often do you get readings below range ?
6) Sensation of dizziness if on standing for long ?
I will wait for the information,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- White hair on infant's head. What is the cause for this?
- Burning pain in stump after left leg amputation, sciatic nerve surgery....
- Masturbation addiction, semen leakage, genitourinary infection
- Pain the the chest bone. Stopped Mercillon pills after long term use....
- Fever, nausea, stomach pain and diarrhea. Took paracetamol. History of...
- MRI showing diffuse bulge of the discs, excessive fat deposition ,...
- Child having worm shaped growth spreading in the legs. Started as a...
- Hyper-extended wrist, bruised and swollen. Been wearing splint on thumb...
- Constant tiredness, instantaneous drain effect, stomach pain, SGOT, SGPT
- Pinching feeling in chest, erratic heartbeat. Why?