Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Losing memory power and concentration. Whom should I approach?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Hello, In the last one year, I am not feeling very active physically as well as mentally. Particulary, my mental activeness has come down and I feel too low sometimes. Until last year, I was always a winner and successfull person. People quote my name for an example, be it smartness, talent, activeness, the way I handle the situation and so on. The past time has been very disturbing and Im not very confident about myself. What I observe in myself is, I am losing memory power and concentration is not like before. Even my communication is not as fluent and clear as before. I dont know what is wrong with me and I need to address this before things gets worsen. I dont know whom should I approach. Please help.
Posted Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Psychiatrist Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. When you do not now the cayuse for your mental disturbances, I suggest you consult a Psychiatrist, Through sessions of counselling Psychiatrist can help you to get rid of the problem you by identifying the cause for the same. regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor