Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Looking permanent cure for premature ejaculation

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9590 Questions
My name is XXXXXXX- a male with 29 years of age. I have a serious problem of ejaculating too fast. I am looking for a permanent cure to this problem as I am too worried with this health issue. Please can you assist?
Posted Sun, 3 Mar 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 18 minutes later

Thanks for your query.

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting premature ejaculation.

In absence of any organic cause in majority of the cases premature ejaculation is mind related and due to performance anxiety. Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vit A,C,D,E.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

Discuss your problem with your partner; she will be of much help to solve your problem. Consult qualified Sexologist to learn some techniques like stop and start or squeeze technique to delay the ejaculation . You may try medications like Dopoxetine and Sildanefil after discussing with your family physician.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor