Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Looking for eye doctor. Help?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1775 Questions
I am looking for my eye doctor - XXXXX Winnick, M.D. formerly at Kaiser-Woodland Hills. I am unable to locate him. Has he retired? Thank you.

Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Call 818-719-2000 and enquire

Detailed Answer:

We generally take care of pure medical inquiries than yellow pages However I searched for this doctor and found only one entry and at the same centre. I still suggest you to call the Kaiser Woodland Hills centre and find out.

Since a XXXXXXX Ophthalmologist over 35 years of practice they may stop practicing and retire soon. They would not be able to operate as earlier because of their poor vision.

If you have any medical query about your eye problems we have Ophthalmologist who can give the opinion.

Thank you and all the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor