Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Looking for a marriage counselor. Reference?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 362 Questions
Need to find a counsellor in bangalore who can advice on marriage related problem - I am just looking for a reference.
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Kiran Kumar 14 minutes later

Thanks for your query.

There are many centres which give marriage counselling. My suggestion to you is to consider going to a psychologist/psychiatrist who has interest and experience in such cases.

I have worked with a doctor while I was in Bangalore. Dr XXXXXXX who is a part time Psychiatrist at Columbia Asia Hospital, Hebbal, Bangalore. He also has a clinic in Banaswadi.
I am sure he can help you with such issues.

Dr XXXXXXX at the same hospital is also a renowned in handling such issues.

Hope this helps you. Please get back if you need any further information.

Best wishes.

Dr Kiran
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor