Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Looking for a good cardiologist

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1966
Answered : 4506 Questions

I would like to XXXXXXX a good cardiologist in and around whitefield.
Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards, XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 4 Feb 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 25 minutes later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

If there is no emergency, the best option will be to go to a multi-speciality tertiary care super-speciality hospital, with emphasis on heart.

A hospital setting is always better than an individual private practitioner.
They maintain records – for long periods.
They have facilities for sophisticated investigations – radio-isotope studies, for example, are restricted to certain institutions.
There are several experts in sub-specialities – invasive and non-invasive – for example Electro-physiologist, Interventionist and so on.

Being near Bangalore city, XXXXXXX Hrudalaya will be an ideal choice.
[Note: I am not from Bangalore! / I am an individual practitioner!!]

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor