Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Looking for a HCG diet doctor or physician?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Can you recommend a HCG Diet Doctor or Physician in Singapore?
My email is YYYY@YYYY

Posted Wed, 15 Aug 2012 in Diet Plans
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 hours later

Thanks for posting your query.

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Dietetics, working alongside an experienced Dietician. I answer on his behalf.

You may consult Dr. Loh Yet Hua, Head of Department of Dietetics in Singapore General Hopsital.

You may use the link below for further details.

WWW.WWWW.WW sg/clinical-departments-centers/dietetics-nutrition-services/pages/dietetics-and-nutrition-services.aspx

Hope I have answered your query. In case you have follow up queries, feel free to ask me.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor