Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Looking cure for black underarms and black pubic area

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 711 Questions
i have black underarms and black pubic area.
need to cure that
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Samik Basu 10 hours later
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
I can understand your concern.
Do you have increased weight ?
Darkening of the skin is hormaonal to some extent.
Keep the areas very clean and avoid irritant deodorants and creams.
There are some skin lightening creams available in the market.You can try them after consulting a dermatologist.
Permanant cure is possible by laser therapy at the selected areas done by an expert cosmetic dermatologist.
Consult your doctor about medications if the problem persists.
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor