Last night in bed I awoke about 3am with a
Hello and welcome to "Ask a Doctor " service.
I have read your query and here is my advice.
I see that you are concerned about a brain tumour, and I don't blame you if that was the opinion of your Doctor.
In regards, I should say that possible causes of tinnitus (ringing in the ear) are several and cerebellopontine angle tumours account for a small percentage of these symptoms.
I agree with the fact that an EKG is necessary, but, I would go further, in my opinion, Holter monitoring is necessary to evaluate possible blood pressure changes and any arrhythmia...
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?