Last friday I had tendon fenestration of my elbow for
I typically take CBD oil (cannabis) and was going to start taking low-dose naltrexone, both of which I believe have anti-inflammatory effects on the body....should I avoid these?
Also, I had to take ibuprofen for 2 nights for a bad headache...is this enough to hinder my elbow healing?
Avoid cannabis and naltrexone.
Thanks for posting your query.
Cannabis and naltrexone both can relieve the pain but have minimal anti inflammatory properties. It is best to avoid these as much as you can. You can do a hot compress in the area for a better healing. Taking just two doses of ibuprofen will not affect the healing much but avoid taking it any more.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?