Large bump on head after fall,bruise from head to nose,bump soft to touch
From the history, it seems that your son developed a hematoma within the subcutaneous tissue of the scalp, and some of the collection has got calcified into a small lump described.
Usually such calcified lumps are slowly reabsorbed and in time they disappear.
But in your son's case, since the lump has persisted about 2 years after the incident, a small surgical procedure can be done to remove the underlying tissue and remove the cosmetic defect.
You might consult your doctor or a surgeon who can examine the lump and then decide on the future course of action.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any more queries, I will be available to answer them as well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bump on head that hurts to be touched
- Soft tissue bumps on head
- Soft watery bump on head
- Scalp soft swelling after head bump
- Soft bump on babies head after fall
- Soft bump on back of head
- Soft bump on head after falling elderly
- Head injury with soft bumps
- Soft bump on lower back of head
- Soft bump on head after falling
- Severe pneumonia,kidneys not functioning,cardiopulmonary arrest due to...
- Back,hip,knee,left leg pain
- Turp surgery,masturbated 5 days after surgery
- White dry lump on the penis. What is it?
- Rattled breathing,unable to clear throat,blocked,trouble...
- Strong throbbing feeling in middle of chest
- Dull pain below ribs, acid reflux, musculoskeletal pain, rib fracture
- Does very hot shower cause the breasts to get splotchy?
- What can be the cause for sweet smelling bowels during constipation in a...
- What is the reason for dropping BP with the pacemaker in the heart?