Kindly opine on attached ECG of Male 58 years with
please refer to the detailed answer below
After reviewing the ecg report attached by you i would like to tell you that although its a sinus rhythm ecg but there are inverted P waves in multiple leads which could either be due to technically incorrect ECG or could be due to some other cardiac pathology.
So its advisable to firstly repeat the ecg to rule out technical error, and even if these changes persist then echocardiogram is advisable.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?