Kindly interpret the ECG /71 year/Female
Possibility of IHD is there
It's sinus rhythm with left axis deviation. Q waves in III AVF. There is poor r wave progression and nonspecific St t changes.
So, these changes raises the possibility of ischemic heart disease and old iwmi.
Needs further evaluation with echo and if normal then stress test like stress thallium or CT coronary angiography.
So, overall, there is possibility of ischemic heart disease and old iwmi.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?