I've had this spot on my leg for just over
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have read your query and viewed the image.
Seems like a bacterial skin infection - a furuncle.
I suggest you to use an otc topical antibiotic e.g either Neosporin ointment or Mupirocin ointment, twice daily for a week.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body